Our Commercial Property Department handles a wide and varied caseload covering all aspects of commercial property including property acquisition / sale, property development and commercial leases.
Our work includes the drafting and negotiating of contracts for sale / purchase, option agreements, joint ventures, building development agreements and all types of leases. We advise on Landlord and Tenant matters, finance arrangements and all ancillary aspects of commercial property.
Examples of the types of work we cover:
- Site acquisition for property development
- Setting up a development for sale including advice on sewer / road agreements etc and sale of plots
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Acting for investors / speculators in domestic and commercial properties
- Leases for all types of property including shops, restaurants, offices and industrial estates
- Property portfolio management including lease renewals etc.
- Joint property ventures and building licence agreements.
For more information and if appropriate, a quote, contact Andrew Taylor.